Saturday, May 21, 2011
Bike Ride By Matilda
Today we went on a bike ride. We went to Golden from our house. My favorite thing about it was when we passed eleven small waterfalls. My dad's favorite thing was chilling out in the park.In the park we saw a lot of cool things like some men playing slack line ,some people were playing a cool game. They would swing this ball and let go and the ball went flying. This one girl got it stuck in a tree. My brother was trying to help get it down. It was has high as it could be. One of the men said that he would climb the tree to get it but the first branch was about ten feet up. My mom's favorite thing was when we got an up close look at the beer factory rail yard. Martin's favorite thing was when we saw baby wood ducks and baby geese.One other thing I liked was when me and my mom saw a little plant with purple flowers. My dad said, "It is about fourteen miles." Going to Golden has a lot of hills. Coming back from Golden there are only two big hills. It was our first time going to Golden from our house. We went off the path.I about popped my wheel when I hit something. Going there we talked to two boys that caught some fish. Going up one of the hills I was acting like a hot dog in the summer. It was a nice day for a bike ride. We saw a lot of cool things. You can see a lot of cool things on a bike ride. Everywhere you look you see something cool. For an example, when dad looked in the river he saw some wood ducks. That was really cool to see. On that bike trail in the summer you can see beavers and river otters. One thing I do not like about that bike trail is you always get bugs in your face. Today I got a bug in my ear.It is fun to bike ride. I like to bike ride in the spring because it is not to hot in the spring. In the summer it is hot when you bike ride. I was so tired when we got back home. On my birthday I got a new bike. Today I tried out my bike and it's gears. I love my new bike. It is white with a purple design on it. I love to bike ride on that path.It is awesome. Next time I'm going to bring the camera and take pictures of really cool things. In the summer I'm going to go to the farmers market. At the farmers market they have really good apple cider. When we go to Golden we go to Windy Saddle. I get something to drink and a muffin. My mom and dad get some coffee and a muffin. My mom's favorite things in Golden are drinking the hot coffee and watching the river. My favorite thing to do is go to the park. At the park I like going down the slide and then climb up it. I love bike riding to Golden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment